Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dear Bias

Right now I'm reading a biography of North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Il. It's horribly biased, but interesting nonetheless. For instance, did you know that North Korea ("the People's Democratic Republic of Korea," despite being communist) once kidnapped a South Korean actress and her director husband in the hopes of improving the NoKo film industry? And that Kim Jong Il is a nice, smart guy, according to Vladimir Putin?

I'm also back to doing some calculus work. Pretty pumped about that.

In related news, I've decided to attend UB when (/if) I go back to school, for mathematics. I'm currently researching the idea of going for a master's, rather than a second bachelor's.

In unrelated news, I customized my Google News Aggregator, and I'm in love with it. Do it yourself!

No comments: