Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Listlessly, SoKo

I've only got 6 weeks left in Korea.

To Do in Korea:
-Insadong market
-Namdemun to find chopsticks
-Yaeju to buy more ceramics
-Mudfest on the west coast
-Suwon soccer
-Suwon nightly street carnival

Then I'll be heading to NYC, Japan en route?

To Do in NYC:
-Statue of Liberty
-Guggenheim museum
-Ellis Island
-Central Park

And finally, home to Hanford Bay.

To Do in HB:
-eat at the deli
-walk on the breakwall
-play Risk
-camp on the cliff
-go bridge jumping
-have a lot of bonfires

This is how I'm spending my time. Making lists of what I'll do soon. Feels a little wasteful, to be honest. Still can't stop. Last night I used my dictionary to look up listless, despondent, and dejected. Only listless applies to the feeling I have when I'm lying in bed reading at 1:20am and I'm not tired enough to sleep and yet I can't continue reading.

So I'm listless and making lists like it's nobody's business.

No comments: