Saturday, August 8, 2009

The View From Saturday

I'm nervous! Think not even going out on a Saturday night (albeit rainy) because I'm scatterbrained. Think scatterbrained like Ben can be.

Things change quick and then you move to the beach for the summer and lose touch with the internet. I'm headed to Thailand on Monday (about 29 hrs from now). My friends Sara and Jessica will get there 4 days later.

Trip plan:

Leave Buffalo at 6am, arrive in Newark, NJ at 4pm. Leave USA at 10pm.

Get to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at 6:30am. Stay 12 hrs.

Hop over to Phuket, Thailand at 6:45pm and find a bus to the hostel in Phuket City.

Stay for 3 nights and then go meet Jessica and Sara at the airport.

1 comment:

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Have a safe and grand trip, truly. And thanks for stopping by and commenting at my blog.