Thursday, December 20, 2007

Blazing a Trail (where Many have Gone Before)

Don't be mad...I've been blogging on myspace. We'll call it practice.

Here I go. My official blog. Home of my thoughts on the net. Aka, Michael T thinks.

That link was the second result in a google image search of "michael t thinks." Obviously, I think I'm going to convince people to vote for Mitt Romney by pretending to blog as a A Common Gal in Little 'Ole Idaho, Rooting for Romney. In fact, I don't think anything of the kind, because I've only been really non-committally following the presidential business, rather than blog-committally following it.

It's not that I don't want to be one of those people who blogs about a specific subject. I even tried to determine something about which I feel extremely passionate, in order to narrow down what I could blog about (among other motivations). Didn't work out that way.

Instead, I realized that I liked that introspective feeling a lot. Too much, maybe, but I'm going to get away with it, because this is my blog, and that's how I do. So I'm taking the larger blog, rather than just a single entry, and trying to determine what it is I think about.

These days, it's often about commas. --Actually, I started this post with the express purpose of linking to The Laughorist, so don't be surprised if I wrap it up kinda quickly after this. I knew I couldn't link to it on myspace. Not upscale enough.

I'm not going to take a lot of time getting down to my deepest thoughts today. First of all, I never do that, and second, it's 10:41. That means that I'll be locking up the office in about 15 minutes and heading home with my brothers. I've got to have more protein in my life, so I'm going to hit up the grocery store for some tofu. (I was actually reduced to buying my dinner at OK Mart last night--for those of you who don't live in South Korea, OK Mart's a gas station. Alright, so I bought some delicious frozen dumplings and a bag of roasted almonds...doesn't mean I don't need tofu back in my life.) Turns out, peanut butter and jelly isn't good enough to be a staple in your diet, nor are eggs. Good--but not good enough.

Besides, I'm out of butter.

1 comment:

Hops said...

Speaking of pbj:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4

You're welcome.