Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Calvin and Hobbes are Jenious.

I love Calvin and Hobbes an extremely huge amount. If you're not capable of stumbleupon'ing it for yourself, here's a link to some great snow art from the strip.

It's more than a comic. Consider the names of the main characters--two great philosophers.

At least, I think that's who they are. I've never really bothered to read anything by either one.

By the way-that's how I saw one of my students spell 'genius.' What she actually wrote was "I am jenious."

I love this job.
You should see some of the doodles I've collected.

2 comments:

jen x said...

These are my all-time favorite cartoons. We're up to 90" of snow for the season, with more to come, so they're especially appropriate this year. I'm very happy to have a new link to this snowy anarchy.

BTW, stumbled your blog via a link on Be a Good Human. (Or is the article capitalized, Be A Good Human, I'm nervous about my grammar on this blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Hulo!
Nice Blog,
Calvin and Hovbbes,
greatest ever man, unfreaking beleivable. I love that comic strip, i'm saving up to buy the whole set, its like $250 US, a hefty sum but well worth it, I mean its really deep, i can read it over and over, and i hope that one day when i have kids i'll be able to pass it on.
peace!