Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Ever-Evolving Diet

My aunt asked me what has been my biggest growth experience while being in Korea.

I read the news every weekday. That's pretty huge. I suggest you do the same. The google news aggregator is my new favorite software.

Now, I read that diabetes will lead to Alzheimer's. That's a big deal, because I eat bread and sugar all the time and have assumed for a few years now that I'd be ending up with diabetes. (I mean, I'm genetically predisposed, and excessive sugar intake leads to diabetes, right?) I was unhappy with that prospect but unwilling to change my diet.

I'm completely unwilling to commit myself to dementia.

The article depressed me so much that I had to run to the vending machine for a grape soda.

Help!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Grape soda, "reallllly?"

I miss you. terribly.
I'm going to start Haikuing again.
But not today. I have bigger fish to fry :(